You can now compost from your balcony or garden. This stackable rotation system means you can reduce your food waste and turn it into something meaningful and useful! Read more about the Gobble in our Home Composting Blog Post.
What it includes:
- 4 stackable units
- 2 kg of Remix to begin composting right away
- 1 pair of gloves
- NOT provided - white bin (this is just what I used to make it easy)
- Please note :The Gobble will be delivered separate from any other items ordered so please ensure to leave your phone number upon check out.
Why we are a little more expensive than other listings?
- With our purchase you get ongoing support for your first 2 cycles of compost with Sudha a Gobble advisor - this is really so valuable as composting does take some getting used to and Sudha is available to answer any questions, give tips anytime you have and provide information and help as needed to get your familiar and ensure you are successful!
- She can also help you reorder your remix powder as needed!
- Ideal for individual homes to compost on balconies and tight spaces.
- Comes with a pair of gloves and 2 kg of Remix to begin composting right away.
- Organic waste will reduces in volume by 80% once harvested.
- Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and fool proof composting.
- For outdoor use only. For use on a balcony, terrace or garden.
- Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain.
- Holes in the breathers regulates moisture and airflow optimally.
- Harvest compost every time the base unit is full (about every 6 weeks).
- Rodent proof.
- Its modular design makes replacement of parts simple and cost effective.
- Refer video for how it works, comes with an instruction sheet.
HOW DOES THE GOBBLE WORK?
THE GOBBLE is a simple system that can work in a villa or on a balcony, it is low maintenance, doesn’t take much space and easy to use.
- It comprises of 4 stackable buckets that having breathing holes.
- Simply start by adding a little newspaper and remix powder to the base of each bucket.
- Start filling the top bucket with your food waste, approximately 2-3 inches a time and cover generously with the remix powder. (I found that using a good amount of remix powder made the process easy, no smell, no flies and no excess moisture!)
- Pop a layer of newspaper on top, tuck it into the side as a little seal to prevent fruit flies, especially if going on vacation.
- Once the first bucket is full, finish with the remix powder evenly patted down, that bucket is ready to be moved to the bottom while it harvests and you can continue the process with the next empty bucket that will have moved up. Remember to change the lids as the top bucket should always be a fully sealed lid.
WHAT CAN GO IN YOUR GOBBLE?
- All cooked, uncooked food waste
- Soft tissues, hair, match sticks
- Do not add – plastic, glass, pet waste, diapers, sanitary napkins